1 (edited by Blondie2 2020-04-20 19:20:08)

Topic: House Image

I received a thoughtful message from one of our members recently regarding the current image I am using for this site. The concern was that it was a little too explicit. I guess the UK has laws that are more restrictive about this sort of thing than we have here in the U.S.

I fully understand the concern, and have since cropped the picture so that none of the guy's penis is visible.

Does the current image make anyone feel uncomfortable? I am happy to crop a little more, or even replace the image with something else altogether. I'd appreciate any input anyone might want to share.

Thanks,

Blondie

Re: House Image

FWIW I have an example of another potential image on my story site.

https://www.booksiesilk.com/house-blond … tories-170

Love the pink bunny ears! Thanks for cropping. Of the two, I like the bunny ears more

I like both of them but if I had to pick one it would be the bunny ears. More humiliating than the crown. I know you want to not show too much but a little more skin in the bunny ears picture would be good. Whatever you do thank you for this board and for your story board. Loads of great stories!

Sorry to be a contrarian but I really like the crown. I think it's the irony.

Or maybe it's because as soon as I saw it I thought it would make the perfect illustration for a fictionalised version of Bobby Brit's 'carried like a king' story if he cares to write one.

I didn't see the original image but I'd say you've cropped it just about perfectly. It is obvious he is naked but you can't see anything indecent.