Topic: Next Chapter of RH: The Missing Chapter

In case anyone is wondering when the next chapter of "Roosevelt Humiliations: The Missing Chapter" will be posted, I can tell you that it is almost finished. I could finish it in an hour or so, but currently I am at an impasse. I can't quite decide whether the next chapter will be the last one or if I can justify one more chapter. I have an idea or two for another chapter, but I think I'll have to start writing it and then decide if it is worthwhile or not. If not the next chapter will be the final chapter instead of the penultimate one.

In any case, at least one more chapter will come, but I need some time to work it out.

Re: Next Chapter of RH: The Missing Chapter

If my opinion counts I for one would definitely urge you to write at least one more. Or two or even ten or more. This series will never Lack for readers. And now with Corona Virus many of us have much time (and other stuff) on our hands.

either way, I'm sure it will be as fun a read as the rest has been

Thanks for the feedback.

It seems like every time I sit down to try to write another chapter, I get a case of writer's block. I'm just not sure which way to go on this one. But I was out walking the dog this morning and came up with a few exciting smile thoughts for a chapter of "Felicity Chronicles." So I think I'll work on that over the next few days and come back to this one later, when hopefully I'll have fresher ideas.

Yes ! More Felicity Chronles pleae, my favourite Storeys so far ☺☺

Looking forward to whatever you come up with Blondie! I’m really enjoying the missing chapter spin off series but Felicity is also wonderful. I hope you’re keeping well and happy Easter smile

FWIW, change of plans. I think I have enough ideas to warrant another chapter of "RH: The Missing Chapter," so since I have most of a chapter already written, I might as well post that (the penultimate chapter of the series) next. I just need to put some finishing touches on it, and will try to post it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have started writing the next chapter of "Felicity Chronicles" and hope to have it out in a week or two.

The necessary stay-at-home policy is obviously inconvenient, but at least it is giving me time to write.

Hope all of my fellow humiliation enthusiasts are staying safe and healthy.

Best,

Blondie