Topic: House Guidelines

I’ll try to keep the guidelines as simple as possible.

This is a humiliation board, and I would prefer to keep it focused on that topic only. Note: There is a difference between exhibitionism and humiliation. Whatever your sexual proclivity, there is something elsewhere for you. If not, you can start your own House here or elsewhere. Again, this is a humiliation board; that’s what we do.

Posting someone else's story without his or her consent is considered plagiarism and is strictly forbidden.

Please, no stories or posts involving sexual contact of any kind between adults and minors, or any sexual contact involving a preteen with another person. For the purposes of this board, an adult is 18 or older and a preteen is 12 or younger. Sorry, no exceptions.

Pretty much everything else is allowed, but with a caveat: Posts are left up at my discretion. If a post doesn’t violate any of the above guidelines, but just has a bad “feel” to it (hint: very young children, and/or sexual violence), it may be deleted.

Please feel free to e-mail me at guyblond@hotmail.com if one of your posts has been deleted and you feel slighted. I promise I will give you an answer.

That’s it. That leaves a lot of possibilities open. We have some excellent writers here, and they’ve posted some wonderful, exciting humiliation.

Enjoy!

Re: House Guidelines

I'm a teeny disappointed with new site (you made it clear we couldn't sta6
y on a site closing in Oct.)  My çomplaint is that some writers are creating other "hous.es" for their posts without a link to the S& H House

I meant, "on the house"

I'm not quite sure what you mean, nrc. Can you list some examples, preferably with links?

nrc 
If you know of other houses on the topic of STRIPPING AND HUMILIATION, then add them to the recommendation thread https://www.booksiesilk.com/forums/topi … hread.html 
That way, we can all find them.

Also, you can click on the "Houses" link, then "All Houses" to see if there is anything that interests you. There are only six pages worth, so it's not too cumbersome.

What about posting my own story to two or more on-line sites?  Is that allowed/encouraged/discouraged?

Alpenhorn, as moderator I don't have a problem with that. But I think the BooksieSilk administrator has set it up so that you can't post your story in two different Houses. I haven't tried it, so I'm not 100% that is the case.

9 (edited by Alpenhorn 2019-11-21 14:54:50)

OK thanks...  Actually what I had in mind was stories posted outside Booksiesilk in the past, now being posted here in addition.

In fact it seems that when you post a story here, you can list it in more than one House.  Maybe I will see if that really works.

Oh, sure, it's not a problem to post your stories here and elsewhere if you're so inclined.

Good to know you can post on more than one House here. Guess I was mistaken about that.

when are we going to get more about harold who was stripped on the subway

12 (edited by Blondie2 2020-01-26 07:02:31)

tuvok wrote:

when are we going to get more about harold who was stripped on the subway

I'm not sure when I will be able to get to Harold's travails, though I would like to do that some day. I have other stories to continue, and when I get back to "The Subway Series" the next chapter will probably involve a different victim for Amanda.

Incidentally, in the future it would be best to post questions such as this under the "My Stories" thread (or starting a new thread on my story site would be fine also), as this is unrelated to this thread, which is House Guidelines.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Is sharing a house I made for a subset of humiliation allowed?