Topic: What do you do when you get horny in public?

What do you do when you get horny in public? Share your dirty thoughts, or collaborate with me  for my next book smile)

Re: What do you do when you get horny in public?

I start getting distracted, starting to think that all the guys around are cute, all girls are sexy.  My mind will be full of dirty fantasies about sucking off any decent-looking guy I see. My clit easily aroused just by moving in a chair and will started pressing my legs together just to feel a bit pressure on it.  The only thing in the entire universe that will satisfy me will be a tongue lapping at my clit or ...

I will see a woman's cleavage and will try to get a better angle to view more and more. If they might notice me and make it easier to see that makes me happy. They are displaying like a peacock. I also might be walking somewhere a see a female that has a bit difference to  her appearance that appeals to me personally. I am very happy that I feel blood flowing quickly into my penis. At about half staff I let it stand, not too obvious, but enough that I feel it rubbing my clothing. Today we must be very sure that we do not offend with any  real response or overt overture because of the reversal of the norms in flirting and desire.

For so many years I can’t recall, I’d flee the scene right down the hall;
Then make adjustments in the loo; Hoping that I’d keep from “Blue”!
In my schools, & all round town... Knew every restroom could be foun’;
Mostly it was just for tuck... I was not the kind of kid with luck!
Now I’m older it ain’t pressing; Yet sometimes that’s just depressing!

Aroused in public?
Lately, it takes a lot.
If I"m inside, I take a slow walk to the bathroom and 12 deep breaths.
If I want it to linger, I take a slow walk to the break room or purchase, warm some water with honey and sip on it while watching what's making me horny.

It’s happened often enough that I no longer try to hide my modest bulge. If I’m with a horny lady, my hope, frankly, is that she’ll do me in my pants. I love that feeling, and I’m on longer embarrassed about the shiny wet patch that results.